Order Hotline: 0116 251 0051 Call us today until 6pm

Mayfair Groove Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Chrome - KIT173




RRP: £171.91 You Save £85.95 on RRP

4.0 out of 5

3 out of 3 customers rated 80%

Review this Product


3 Working Days Approx

Shipping: £5.95


Upgrade your kitchen sink to futuristic design with this Groove kitchen sink mixer tap from Mayfair. This is an amazing faucet that features durable hard-wearing design that will be a lasting addition to your kitchen. Crafted from solid brass and finished in chrome, this product is suitable for operating under a minimum 0.5 bar water pressure. Enjoy the convenience of a sleek beauty that has a cartridge-disc quarter-turn valve function. It is backed with a guarantee of ten years from the manufacturer.

+  Read what's included..

Please Note all the measurements are in 'mm'
Colour Chrome
Warranty/Guarantee 10 Years
Material Brass
Theme Modern
Installation Type Deck Mounted
No. of Holes Required 1
Valve Included Yes
Valve Type Cartridge Disc
Base To Spout 153
Spout Reach 190
Overall Height 490
Width 145
Minimum Operating Pressure (Bar) 0.5
Handle Style Lever

INFO / SIZE (mm)

  • Tap
  • Pipe Centre: 190


  • Size of this product : 490 x 145mm [Height x Width]
  • Comes in fabulous chrome finish
  • Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 190mm.
  • Professional kitchen mixer tap
  • Suitable to work under min. 0.5 bar water pressure
  • Constructed from solid brass
  • Cartridge disc quarter turn valve
  • Dual control lever handle
  • 10 years guarantee from Mayfair

Total: £85.96 3 Working Days Approx QS Supplies

You've Selected which adds to a total of


Here's what people are saying about this item.

Rate this Item.:

Hide All Reviews

Solihull Date: September 10, 2015

Delighted with the tap. Looked around online and found this as style was what we were after and decent price. Looks great installed, good water pressure. Hope it lasts.
5 Star

Helpful? Hands Up Hands Down


  • Quality: 5 Stars
  • Value For Money: 5 Stars
  • Style: 5 Stars

Questions & Answers

  Submit Your Questions 5 Questions Asked

Have a question about this item? Ask our tech team. We aim to reply within 72 hours. If you want to know get answers fast, please call us on 0116 251 0051

I am looking for a kitchen mixer tap with spray attachment for a low pressure system. My problem is that my system consists of a flow pump which works perfectly on the two normal hot taps (15mm ) but due to the restricted flow rate from a mixer tap, it does not allow enough water through to activate the flow switch on the pump. Can you advise if the Mayfair Groove Kitchen Mixer Tap Chrome - KIT173 would allow sufficient flow to activate the pump or do you have any alternative suggestions as to how to resolve the problem? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Gordon Gallacher

Answered By QS Team :
What pressure would you have going to the tap, and how much flow is required to active the flow switch? We can then have a look at the flow rates of this item etc or suggest an alternative product.

Was this answer helpful? Yes - No

What is the size of the tap hole, 35mm/50mm?

Answered By QS Team :
We recommend a hole size of 40mm for the Groove kitchen mono.

Was this answer helpful? Yes - No

Does the Mayfair dual handle kitchen mixer tap KIT173 have flexible tap fitting connections (flexi hose)? Thanks

Answered By QS Team :
The KIT173 is supplied with flexible tails.

Was this answer helpful? Yes - No

Hi, the spray jet outlet is it plastic or metal and what is the max reach of the spray head? Thanks Dave

Answered By QS Team :
The tip of the nozzle is plastic. The hose doesn’t retract or contract on this product but it can be moved from left to right/forward and back once unclipped from the handset holder.

Was this answer helpful? Yes - No

1   0

how do I know what my water pressure is? I am looking at Groove kitchen sink mixer, but my current tap does not feel like its got strong pressure.

Answered By QS Team :
Hi Barbara Here is a good resource on how to check the water pressure. http://severntrentwater.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/199/~/how-do-i-test-my-water-pressure%3F You just need a one litre jug and a timer. If you still have queries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Was this answer helpful? Yes - No

1   0

Write Your Review.

Review title
Please enter your review

How Many Stars Would You Give for the Following?

Rate the product on quality
Value For Money:  
Rate the product on value for money
Rate the product on style

Ask A Technical Question
Please enter your name

Please enter your valid email address

Please enter your question

Notify me when this product is in Stock
Please enter your name

Please enter your valid email address

Please enter your contact no


Added Cart Added to Cart

View Cart
Thank You For Your Rating

We will soon verify the details and add your rating appropriately.