Returns & Refunds: Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping at QS Supplies. There may be times when customers may not be totally satisfied with a purchase of an item ordered through us. For dealing with such situations, we have chalked out our policy on refunds and returns. The following are important terms and conditions of our refunds and returns on the products you purchase from us.
- You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
- For Returns: The Products must be returned in the condition that you received them. In this case, we will refund the price of the Products in full including delivery but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement within 14 days from the date on which you received the goods. (Refer Point 1.) You can inform us of your decision by:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/contactus.aspx
By mail: QS Supplies Ltd. 72 Forest Road. Leicester. LE5 0DG.
From Your QS Supplies Account. You can log in to your QS Supplies Account, and raise a return request.
- Change Of Mind: In cases where you decide to cancel your order within 14 days and where the goods have not been shipped out by us, you are eligible for a full refund without any charges.
- Refunds: We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. The refund will be made using the same mode of payment as you used for the purchase, at no extra cost to you.
- For orders cancelled once the goods have been dispatched from our distribution centre. Such cancellation of orders will result in a refund of the products, less any costs incurred by us in recovering the items back to our distribution centre.
- For Defective Products: We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- It is highly advisable to check the product(s) for damage, preferably with the delivery driver and to notify us of any damages within a reasonable period. The driver will wait whilst you check the goods for damages (This only applies to palletised delivery.)
Click Here to see How to Report Damage / Faulty Item
- Returning Goods: You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You need to write the order number on a separate sheet inside the packaging, so it's easier for identification of the items. Do not mark your original packaging. You should send the goods at the following address:
72 Forest Road. Leicester. Leicestershire. LE5 0DG.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
- If you have any questions regarding the returns:
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us on 0116 251 0051
You can write to us at https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/contactus.aspx