- No tapholes rectangular bath
- Comes in white finish
- Tap and waste shown in the image are not included - sold separately
- Size of this product is - Length 1695mm x Width 745mm x Depth 370mm
- Height: 500 - 540mm [min - max]
- Capacity of this bath is 200 litres
- Fabricated using best quality Idealform Plus+ for increased strength and rigidity
- Suitable for use with standard waste and overflow
- Design by Robin Levien, RDI
- Constructed to BS 4305 [EN 198] standards
- Front and End Panels [See Option]
- Manufacturing code of this product is E700701
- 25 years of guarantee from Ideal Standard against any manufacturing
- For complete size details please refer technical drawing
- Frequently use in hotels and residential application.
Idealform Plus+ provides all the benefits of Idealform, plus extra reinforcement for peace of mind. Four different layers combine to give these baths exceptional strength and rigidity. The outer shell is vacuumed formed acrylic which is smooth to the touch and luxuriously glossy, easy to clean and resistant to wear and tear. This is then reinforced with Glass Reinforced Polymer and supported by an 18mm encapsulated baseboard to increase it’s strength. Finally the whole bath is coated in an outer colour layer of a Glass Reinforced Polymer resin mix, which creates a stronger bonded product, with a smoother surface and added insulating properties to keep water warmer for longer.
Special Note: Access must be left for maintenance and service of brassware and waste fittings.