- Comes in chrome finish
- Also available in silksteel finish [See Option]
- Features bi-flow swivel spout with distinctive lever handles
- Fitted with ceramic disc valve
hot, cold, mixed or filtered water in separate channels using an advanced
- Water filtration system is protected by a robust stainless steel housing
- Best suitable for dispensing filtered water
- Delivers around 2500 litres of filtered water before its filter cartridge will need changing
- Improved access to the housing via the bayonet fitting [easy filter changing]
- Manufacturing code is 120.0184.665
- Size of this product is - Height 413mm x [Handle Width] 165mm
- Spout Reach: 216mm
- Base Size: Ø 60mm
- Cut-Out Diameter: 35mm
- Stainless steel housing measures - Width 70mm x Depth 90mm x Height 290mm [fitted in the cupboard underneath the sink]
- Traditional design
- Minimum water pressure recommended for smooth working is 1.0 bar and maximum 5.0 bar [hot and cold] [HP-High Pressure]
- Minimum flow rate of hot water is 3.90 litres per minute at 0.3 bar water pressure
- Manufacturer recommends to replace filter cartridges every 6 months
- Working of FilterFlow System - watch or download video from technical tab
- For installation manual, please download PDF from technical tab
- 5 years of guarantee on moving parts and 1 year on coating and finish from the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects
- FilterFlow System Removes: -
- Harmful Bacteria
- Parasites and Cysts including Cryptosporidium
- Improves Taste, Odour and Colour.
What impurities does a FilterFlow Tap remove?
FilterFlow tap will remove different impurities like chlorine and chloramine that are mainly disinfectants that give tap water a distinct odour. Besides this, the tap removes organic residue, traces of chemical and pharmaceutical substances, metals and sediments. Its most important function is the removal of harmful, illness-causing bacteria and germs, in case they are present in the water.
How do FilterFlow Taps Work?
FilterFlow taps work through a connection to a compact filter system that is normally fitted below the sink. On activation, the tap’s third lever diverts cold water to the filter system. When The water passes through this system’s filter cartridge, all contaminants are filtered off and freshly, clean water flows back for use through a specially designed channel inside the tap’s spout.
The Filtration Process:
The process consists of bringing you pure drinking water using filter cartridges. FilterFlow filter cartridges feature an outer ceramic shell and have a carbon core. The fine ceramic shell traps the minutest of impurities, down to submicron level. The inner core is activated carbon that is basically a solid carbon rod. This is known to efficiently eliminate contaminants like chlorine and heavy metals, as well as unpleasant odours from gases.
Please Note: This tap does not remove minerals considered beneficial for health including calcium and magnesium are left intact.
Be sure to ask a qualified installer to check your home’s plumbing system and water pressure before purchase.