The Campion glass design of this Bi-Fold is also available in a full door. If it`s space saving you are trying to achieve then this bi-fold with its pattern sandblasted safety glass is the choice for you.
- XL Internal Victorian Bi-Fold With Campion Glass Clear Pine Door
- Stylish Twin Light Bi-Fold Door with Feature glass and Raised and Fielded Bottom Panels
- To suit opening size : 1981 x 686 x 35mm [27 Inches] [Height x Width x Thickness]
- Stylish bottom panel design of door feature raised and fielded panels showing natural texture of pine
- Bi-fold track and fixings included
- Also available in 1 different size [See Option Below]
- Paint-N-Peel System for ease of finishing
- Engineered construction for added strength and stability
- FSC Certified - The Mark of responsible Forestry
- Engineered timber - [Laminated Veneered Lumber]
- Dowelled Constructed
- 10 years Manufacturer Guarantee
- Eco Friendly
- Comes with 9mm edge lippings and 6mm lippings to the top and bottom for trimming
- Installation and Product Caring Detail Provided [Please Click on Technical Image and Download PDF]
pine doors are manufactured using an overlipping of real wood veneers,
the process is also known as L.V.L [Laminated Veneered Lumber]. The core
of the door is usually made up with blocks of timber glued together.
MDF or particle board can also be used in the core process.