The classic styling of the four panel Pine door is carried through with this half an hour rated fire door. Raised and fielded panels to the top and bottom of the door highlight the splendor of the pine grain pattern of the door. As these doors are made using engineered timber the colour and grain pattern remain uniform across the door.
- XL Internal Victorian 4 Panel Clear Pine Fire Door
- Panelled Fire Door Complimenting both Contemporary and more Traditional Interiors
- Half-hour Fire Rated Classic Internal Door
- Stylish panel design of fire door feature raised and fielded panels showing natural texture of pine
- Door size : 1981 x 686 x 44mm [27 Inches] [Height x Width x Thickness]
- Internal Fire Door also available in 3 different sizes [See Option Below].
- Substantial mid-rails giving a solid feel
- Matching Glazed-Unglazed-Bi-fold and Panelled doors also available complimenting this design
- Engineered timber - [Laminated Veneered Lumber]
- Dowelled Constructed Door
- 10 years Manufacturer Guarantee
- Eco Friendly Door
- Door has 9mm edge lippings and 6mm lippings to the top and bottom for trimming
- Installation and Product Caring Detail Provided ( Please Click on Technical Image and Download PDF)
pine doors are manufactured using an overlipping of real wood veneers,
the process is also known as L.V.L (Laminated Veneered Lumber). The core
of the door is usually made up with blocks of timber glued together.
MDF or particle board can also be used in the core process.